DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATA PROTECTION GUIDELINE
In accordance with
Presto-UPS Ltd. acts as a data manager as described below.
1. Data of the company:
Name of the company: Presto – UPS Mérnökiroda Ltd (hereinafter as: Presto-UPS Ltd).
Head office: 1116 Budapest Vegyész utca 17-25.
Company register No: 01-09-864619
TAX Number: 13618683-2-43
Represented by: Tibor Molnár
Phone number: + 36 1 920 2600
2. Presto-UPS Ltd. undertakes to ensure the security of the data, to take the technical and organizational measures and to establish the procedural rules that ensure that the recorded, stored or managed data are protected or prevented from occurring destruction, unauthorized use and unauthorized alteration. Presto-UPS Ltd. shall ensure that no unauthorized person has access to, disclose, transmit, or modify, delete the data, and do his best to prevent the data from being accidentally damaged or destroyed.
Presto-UPS Ltd. also requires the above-mentioned commitment to the data processor(s) involved in the data management activities or acting on behalf of Presto-UPS Ltd.
3. Presto-UPS Ltd. has reviewed the data management criteria and ensures the regular review. In doing so, he reviewed the purpose, the system of aspects of data management, the concept of personal data management, and recorded the fate of the data.
4. Presto-UPS Ltd. ensures the right to information self-determination in accordance with the new regulations. Presto-UPS Ltd pays attention that in the case of data processing, the consent of the person concerned is requested. Upon request, the person concerned will be informed about the fact and purpose / purposes of the data management in case of written request. The written request can be submitted by email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person concerned shall be provided with such additional information as is necessary to ensure fair and transparent data management, taking into account the actual circumstances and context of the personal data managing in the particular case. The right to information is granted to the person concerned in advance during the data management until it is terminated.
5. The person concerned has the right regarding his/her personal data to:
Of the above, the most important thing is the emergence of the right to data storage. With this right, the person concerned has the right to receive the personal data that he or she has made available to a data manager in a computer readable format and transmit such data to another data manager without this being obstructed by the data manager to whom he/she has provided the personal data.
6. The person concerned has the right to withdraw his data management consent at any time without charge. This revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing effected prior to the withdrawal of the consent. He/she can also initiate a withdrawal by post or by e-mail at email@example.com.
7. Presto-UPS Ltd shall inform the person concerned upon his/her request for information from Presto-UPS Ltd according to point 3 without delay, but in any case within 30 days from the receipt of the request. Please note that, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the application and the number of applications, this deadline may be extended by two additional months.
8. All data management activities of Presto-UPS Ltd. are governed by a specific legal basis and the related obligations, thus ensuring the right to information self-determination.
9. Presto-UPS Ltd does not offer information society services under the age of 18.
10. Presto-UPS Ltd. keeps a record about reporting of a privacy incident, . It verifies the measures relating to a potential privacy incident and informs the person concerned, including the scope of the personal data concerned, the scope and number of persons involved in the data protection incident, the date, circumstances, effects and measures taken to remedy the data incident and other data specified in the law.
11. When a potential privacy incident occurs, Presto-UPS Ltd. will report to the supervisory authority without undue delay, if possible at the latest 72 hours after the data incident becomes known, unless the data protection incident is unlikely to pose a risk to natural persons rights and freedoms.
The person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (National Data Protection and Information Authority, http://naih.hu, phone: +36 (1) 391-1400, postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of breach any right of the person concerned, he/she may bring the matter before the Court of Justice. The court proceeds promptly. The processing of data protection claims falls within the jurisdiction of the court, the proceedings may be initiated before the court of domicile or residence of the person concerned, at the choice of the person concerned.
Please do not hesitate to contact our company in case of complaint before contacting the supervisory authority or the court - in order to resolve the issue and solve the problem as quickly as possible. Thank you.
12. The management of Presto-UPS Ltd does not appoints a separate Data Protection Officer since the main activities do not include data management operations that require a systematic and systematic monitoring of the persons concerned by their nature, scope and / or goals. Through its business, awareness of its staff, organizational and technical solutions ensures the correct data management activities, to strengthen data security and to facilitate the enforcement of the rights of those concerned.
Budapest, 21. May, 2018
Presto-UPS Ltd. reserves the rights to change this Data Management and Data Protection Guidelines.